Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Batistuta to Messi

I do love watching football match since I was in 4th grade of elementary school. I fell in love with football because of Batistuta, since I saw his match (for Argentine at World Cup 1998) versus Japan. But after he decided to retired from professional football around 2004-2005, I don't really like to watch football match. Since that, I don't have favorite football player anymore.
As time goes by, I still love Argentine, I still being an Argentine's suporter. In 2010, I watched Argentine's match in World Cup. And I saw so attractive game that played by player number 10, Lionel Messi. Since that I excited to watch football match, again.








In my opinion, there's so much different between Batistuta and Messi. Batistuta tall, Messi  shorther. Batistuta has a big body, messi thinner. Batistuta has a long hair, and Messi not. Batistuta has a special kick with right leg, Messi's special skill is kick the ball by left leg. Batistuta married when he was 21, but Messi still being single 'till now :D. Batistuta doesn't has much trophy, Messi has a lot (and he is the world best football player 2009 and 2010). Batistuta's face is dashing and Messi is sweet (lol :D). Nevertheless, both of them is such a best best best football player ever in the world for me.

0 comments: